Handy Tips for Spring!
Now spring has officially sprung it’s time to get planting! The cold weather has all but halted the early starters but now is the perfect time to start looking at a bit of work in the garden.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
1. Order summer-flowering bulbs and seeds
2. Clear up flower beds and borders
3. Clean your greenhouse
4. Sow seeds that need a longer season
5. Hunt down garden pests now
6. Install water butts
7. Move deciduous shrubs
8. Fix fences, gates and trellis
9. Clean and sharpen gardening tools
10. Create a composting area
Sanderson, S. (2018). Top 10 tips to prepare your garden for Spring.
Last accessed 03/04/2018